A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
DOST-ASTI Compliance with Sec. 93 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10155 (General Appropriations Act FY 2012)
- About Us
- Annual Financial Reports
- FAR No. 1: SAAOBDB (Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balance)
- FAR No. 4: Summary Report on Disbursements
- BAR No. 1: Quarterly Physical Report of Operations/Physical Plan
- FAR No. 5: Quarterly Report on Revenue and Other Receipts
- BED No. 1: Financial Plan (Detailed Statement of Current Year's Obligations, Disbursements and Unpaid Obligations)
- DBM Approved Budget and Targets
- Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries and Status of Implementation 2018
- Annual Procurement Plan
- FY 2016
- FY 2017 (Note: Page also contains the APP and Supplemental APP)
- FY 2018 (Note: Page also contains the APP and Supplemental APP)
- FY 2019 (Note: Page also contains the APP and Supplemental APP)
- QMS ISO Certification
- System of Ranking Delivery Units
- PBB Accomplishment Report
- DOST-ASTI Freedom of Information (FOI) Manual
- Agency Information Inventory/ 2017-2018-2019 FOI Summary Reports and Registries