Annual Procurement Plan 2018
List of VACANT POSITIONS
- no vacancy at the moment.
B. Outsourced/ Project-Based
1. Knowledge Management Division
- (1) SRS I (Business Analyst)
- (2) SRS I (Backend Developer)
- (2) SRS II (Backend Developer)
- (1) SRS I (Frontend Developer)
- (2) SRS II (Frontend Developer)
- (1) SRS I (Software Tester)
- (1) SRS II (Software Tester)
- (1) Computer Programmer I (Software Tester)
- (1) Computer Programmer I (Technical Support Personnel)
Download All Vacancy Listing and Details Here
Deadline of Submission: 28 February 2018
2. Computer Software Division
- (1) Computer Programmer I (Business Analyst) | Deadline of Submission: 28 February 2018
Note: Only applications submitted on or before the deadline with complete requirements will be processed.
Over the years, the emergence of information and communications technology has greatly affected the lives of people in the world crossing borders among countries and bringing access closer to one another. In the same token, the birth of Microelectronics has resulted to progress in the development of smaller, lighter and more efficient electronic devices.
This development has a striking resemblance to the birth of one of the research and development institutes of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) – the Advanced Science and Technology Institute (ASTI). It was in 1987 when President Corazon C. Aquino renamed the then National Science and Technology Authority (NSTA) to Department of Science and Technology (DOST). As an offshoot of such sequential events, the DOST-ASTI was created as a research and development institute of the Department by virtue of Executive Order No. 128.
Address: DOST- ASTI Building, U.P. Technology Park Complex, Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City 1101, Philippines
Contact Number: 927 2541