Project Title : Development of a Philippine Indigenous Instrument Sounds Database
Salary Grade : SG-11 (₱24,214.80/mo.)
Number of Positions Available : 1
Location : Computer Software Division (CSD)
Application Deadline: 30 March 2018
Note: Only applications submitted on or before the deadline with complete requirements will be processed
Click Here for the PDF Version of the job posting
Under general supervision and direction, HE/SHE shall perform the following:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, Interface designs).
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.