List of VACANT POSITIONS
- no vacancy at the moment.
B. Outsourced/ Project-Based
1. Knowledge Management Division
- (1) SRS I (Business Analyst)
- (2) SRS I (Backend Developer)
- (2) SRS II (Backend Developer)
- (1) SRS I (Frontend Developer)
- (2) SRS II (Frontend Developer)
- (1) SRS I (Software Tester)
- (1) SRS II (Software Tester)
- (1) Computer Programmer I (Software Tester)
- (1) Computer Programmer I (Technical Support Personnel)
Download All Vacancy Listing and Details Here
Deadline of Submission: 28 February 2018
2. Computer Software Division
- (1) Computer Programmer I (Business Analyst) | Deadline of Submission: 28 February 2018
Note: Only applications submitted on or before the deadline with complete requirements will be processed.
Today, May 8, 2017, the Department of Science and Technology– Advanced Science and Technology Institute (DOST–ASTI) is proud to announce the launch of the Computing and Archiving Research Environment (CoARE) facility’s premiere Data Catalog website to the public! The website could be easily accessed through http://asti.dost.gov.ph/coare/data.
Through this exciting launch, DOST-ASTI will finally have a gateway for all the archived information in the CoARE facility. For the past three...
The DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute (ASTI) marked the first year in orbit of DIWATA-1, the Philippines' first microsatellite, through the inaugural Pinoy Showcase of Space Technologies (PSST) on April 27, 2017 at the DOST-ASTI, UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City.
Held in cooperation with the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) - funded research and development program, “Development of Philippine Scientific Earth Observation Microsatellite” (PHL-Microsat), the PSST is part of the 30th anniversary...