List of VACANT POSITIONS
- no vacancy at the moment.
B. Outsourced/ Project-Based
1. Knowledge Management Division
- (1) SRS I (Business Analyst)
- (2) SRS I (Backend Developer)
- (2) SRS II (Backend Developer)
- (1) SRS I (Frontend Developer)
- (2) SRS II (Frontend Developer)
- (1) SRS I (Software Tester)
- (1) SRS II (Software Tester)
- (1) Computer Programmer I (Software Tester)
- (1) Computer Programmer I (Technical Support Personnel)
Download All Vacancy Listing and Details Here
Deadline of Submission: 28 February 2018
2. Computer Software Division
- (1) Computer Programmer I (Business Analyst) | Deadline of Submission: 28 February 2018
Note: Only applications submitted on or before the deadline with complete requirements will be processed.
The Department of Science and Technology-Advanced Science and Technology Institute (DOST-ASTI) participated in this year's National Science and Technology Week (NSTW) at the World Trade Center Pasay City from July 11-15, 2017. Carrying the theme of "Science for the People, said event aimed to highlight the Science and Technology Services, Products, and Research outputs of DOST, its attached agencies, partner organizations and individuals to improve the life of every Filipino.
The Electronics Product Development Center (EPDC) is now an accredited vendor of the Analog Devices Inc. (ADI). Through the efforts and suppport of the Advanced Science and Technology Institute (DOST-ASTI), the requirements for accreditation were provided to ADI.
A technical meeting between ADI and EPDC took place in EPDC’s Conference room last May 17, 2017. ADI plans to have their PCB prototypes manufactured in EPDC for faster delivery and access.